This post contains affiliate links.
Over the past 8 years of motherhood, I’ve learned a couple of tips + tricks that really help out when the whole house is sick:
- We use all disposable plates, bowls, cups, and silverware to save time and germs on dishes.
- I order simple + cheap disposable gloves to save my hands from washing so much after cleaning up.
- We diffuse a little Germ Fighter into the air. I put drops of Kick It Immune Kids into vitamin water to keep them hydrated and healing.
- At first sign of a tummy bug, every kid gets grape juice + activated charcoal to stop or minimize sickness.
- Have extra toothbrushes on hand to switch out after a sickness.
- Have extra chapsticks on hand for dry lips.
- Set out a couple of hand sanitizers in different rooms of the house for kids to use as needed.
- Keep an oximeter in the house to help gauge oxygen levels to help inform the doctor.
- Write out a medicine chart for each kid of who has taken how much and when so my husband and I are both aware of who gets what next.
- Little dose of Claritin to help prevent extra fluid build up that leads to ear infections in littles.